Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moving Day

I moved into the house Out The Road today.  I took a lot of pictures because I wanted my Mountain Boy to see what this place looks like.
The Bathroom
The Laundry Room
The Kitchen
Stairs Leading To Bedroom
Bedroom
Livingroom
The Grounds and Outside Of The House

The Workshop
My Rock Bear
900 square feet.  One bedroom and one bathroom.  Hardwood floors and wood details throughout.  Skylights and lots of windows.  Bears have already been sighted out here this year.  They are up and moving.  No mowing a lawn in the summer.  Lots of brush and pine trees.  Water and trails close by.  Lots of blueberries.  Dimmer switches on many of the lights.
Large musical windchimes outside the door (currently soothing the savage beast that is me).  Rope lights strung from tree to tree along the walkway to light the way.

2 comments:

  1. I like the cabin, I really like it. That place looks perfect. Reminds me a lot of being in the middle of the mountains down here.
    I do have one question though, what's with the two wall outlet's on the ceiling in the bedroom......I've never seen that before. I'm sure they have a purpose.
    Ah yes, the "Bear Painted On A Rock". That's to cool, I'm glad ya bought it.
    I think we will really like living there, it looks like us.
    Great pictures, you pick out good shot's, and Sean did fantastic buying you that camera, it take's very clear pictures.
    I Love Doll, I'll be glad when I can finally get there.
    MB/LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy that built this house installed outlets EVERYWHERE. I've never seen a house with so many.

    I am really glad that you like the house. Cell phone reception is a little dicey. But I think we will really enjoy this place.

    X

    ReplyDelete