Monday, March 1, 2010

An Incomplete Picture

Lights to show the way........
Sign on a tree in a neighbors driveway - Trespassers will be shot.  Survivors will be shot again.
Views of the road by the house
Couple of minutes drive to the water - about 10 minutes walk from the house
The yard-sale coffee maker I bought over the weekend works.  I need to get a land-line phone because my cell phone coverage is OK in the yard but sketchy in the house, with its' tin roof.  I am sitting on a cushion in my livingroom until Friday, with no TV, and it is far too quiet. I walked after work today - exploring the neighborhood and fighting off cabin fever.  Mostly missing my Mountain Boy.  I was drawn to this house  because I could picture the two of us living in this house together.  With him not here the picture is incomplete......


 

1 comment:

  1. I like the light's, I like the sign, and I like the song.
    I don't think anyone could ever accuse either one of us of not having lived our lives on the ragged edge.
    I have an idea for another sign; "If you can read this you are in range".....have about four bullet holes in it....from the back side.

    Another enjoyable post Doll, I love ya.

    MB/LC

    ReplyDelete