Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Remember To See It

Pictures all snapped quickly while running from one meeting to another downtown today.  I didn't have much time to notice the weather - it was snowing at some point today, raining at others, generally a damp cold day.  And a blur of a day to say the least.  So much for always trying to take the time to see and feel where I am.....
Very stressed out.  Wound tight.  But still able to pull my trusty digital camera out of my pocket (boy I really missed it yesterday) and take some pictures of this beautiful place. 
Remember to see it.  Remember to see it.  Remember to see this place Karin.
Douglas Island wrapped tightly in grey and fog.
And low lying fog downtown
Taken right downtown near the park and boardwalk
The big structure at what looks like the end of the boardwalk is a parking garage and the downtown library.  There was a bear sighting in the parking garage a couple of years ago.
A view from 10th Street at 6:45pm tonight, looking across the bridge and over to Douglas
When I left Juneau it was foggy, by the time I got to the Valley it was raining, and this was the view Out the Road, taken from inside my car while I was driving.

1 comment:

  1. That's some neat pictures of the area, I can see that no matter where you are in Juneau the mountains are close by.

    I hope the stress let's up soon.
    I love ya Doll,
    MB/LC

    ReplyDelete