Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Fishing Gear

Late this afternoon we bought all of these:
And this evening we went to Echo Cove at the End of the Road, walked around to the opposite end of the cove away from all the people, and LC did what LC loves to do.  He threw a line into the water.
We stayed for a few hours, also stopping at a parking lot close to Eagle Beach on the way home so he could throw out a line a few more times. 
There we also found a cove, and beautiful views that I will post another day.
He needs to get waders so he can go further into the water.  But otherwise, he had a great time tonight.
And so did I.
And so did Jamie.
My Mountain Boy wants quiet, and I want quiet for him.
I am very glad that we unexpectedly found good rods and good reels for a good price today.....I hope that he enjoys the heck out of them.

2 comments: