Sunday, December 22, 2013

The More I Like Dogs

Pictures of Kory taken over the past couple of weeks.
Some on leash, but most not.
Click on any of the pictures and they will enlarge..........
Wrestling with LC during a walk in town.............
Kory continues to like and respond to the hot dog game, and she quickly figured out that we would give her a bite when she comes back in response to our calls.
Recently she also figured out that if she comes back on her own and without us calling to her, she will get a hot dog treat then as well............
Eating and playing in the snow...............
We have walked and run in this place just on the outskirts of town a number of times.
Kory is both completely interested and completely perplexed by this strange thing.
I am thinking that she has never seen farming equipment before.............
Our truck barely visible in the distance..........
She is fast.
She is SO fast, and sometimes it is hard to catch her in a picture.
I miss her more often than I catch her..............
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs...........Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment