Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almost Sun Almost Gone

I bought my old white car for $900 just a couple of weeks before I moved out to the Unabomber Cabin Out the Road last February.
I sold it for $800 tonight and will put that money towards the 4-wheel drive truck that I bought a few weeks ago.
A brake job in the fall and a new battery about two months ago were expensive repairs that I had not anticipated but unfortunately were necessary at the time.
I am glad that it is sold...........

I am very tired.  Stressed out. 
LC is also sick with the same flu-like symptoms and cold symptoms that I had. 
Two weeks after being really sick the Juneau Crud is still hanging on.  Not really sick.  Just kinda sick.............

I love Juneau.  But I don't like the people very much at all.
Maybe I am travelling in the wrong circles.
But they are the circles that I am required to travel in, and I don't like them very much.............

The days, a little at a time, are getting longer.
With all the rain we have had over the past week, and the still short days, and the very very busy work days, taking pictures has been moving lower and lower on the totem pole.
I stopped at a grocery store in the Valley after work tonight, glanced in the direction of the glacier, and saw that after non-stop clouds and rain for the past few weeks there was actually some sun.
It was almost dark so the almost-sun was almost gone.
But it was there, and I took these pictures in the waning daylight, first in the Valley and then by the Park Near Safeway............

1 comment: