Sunday, October 24, 2010

The "I Hate Blogger Right Now" Blog

Obviously this Blogger site hates me.  Which is a shame because sometimes I'm actually kinda likeable.
The hate feeling is becoming mutual recently though.
I have been trying to post pictures on this site for a couple of weeks now, and can post one picture but not two.
I was actually able to "tweak" (a favorite Juneau word) the blog and continually hit reset to post about a week ago, but no amount of cajoling, swearing or tweaking would make it work the next time I gave it a shot.
After doing a bunch of research it seems that I am not the only person who is having the same problem, although there are still many who do not seem to be having problems posting pictures.
Is it a "new format" thing as some have speculated?
Is it a west coast - east coast thing as others have speculated?
Are there any real people attached to this blog who can actually provide answers and direction?
Or is the frustrated-blogger-angst we blogger-users have all been sharing recently simply falling into a black cyber-hole??
Trying to find help with the problem through the site seems to be a waste of energy.
Links for help go nowhere.  Or to other links.
That provide no answers, and then ask you to check the little box YES or NO indicating whether their non-answers were helpful.
No. 
Computer-geek-speak that might as well have been written in Chinese for all the help it is (and if they keep buying up our bonds we may ALL be speaking Chinese one day anyway, so maybe I should learn....). 
Posting on "help" links where all I get are other frustrated bloggers and "yeah me as well" commiserations.
So no idea when or if this will resolve itself.
But I will post some pictures when I am again able to.
In the meantime, the one picture I can post is of the earth. 
At the state museum in Juneau. 
Take two weeks ago. 
Cool picture...............
(But HEY!!  One good thing is that in my searches I finally found spell check, which is great 'cause I always find typos in old posts after the fact). 
Unfortunately I can't get this post out of "draft" mode right now to see if the little ABC Check mark icon actually works..........
YES!  It works.
But still can't load pictures..........

2 comments:

  1. Well....a whole week between posts is painful for some of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog. I really hope that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete