Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Where Did The Year Go?

 Has it really been so long since I last blogged?
I guess it has.
Is the year 2019 almost over?
I guess it is.
It has been a crazy-busy year.
I don't know where the summer went.
I don't know where the year went.................

After a quiet first few months of this year my business took off and took off with a vengeance.
Truthfully I am a little stunned at how much the business has been embraced by the community and just how busy I have been.
I love doing it.
And I REALLY love getting paid to do it, which has happened consistently for months now.
Good for me.  
It's exciting and gratifying on many levels..............

My hands are very messed up.
Carpel tunnel.
Everyone I know who has experienced this condition has had to have surgery.
Which corrected the condition.
I'm trying hard to limit my computer time.
Because I don't want surgery.
Computer time.
The diabolical culprit.
And so I will keep this post short and to the point.
Because that's what I need to do..................

My friend from Tennessee visited a few weeks ago.
I had not seen her in 8 years.
It was a good visit with plenty of pictures that will be forthcoming.............

 My youngest son................is greatly missed.
My oldest son...............provides nothing but never ending heartache that will never leave and will always stay.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian bought a ranch in Cody (actually just outside of Cody) and two of his employees visited my business last week.
Summer came late.
Summer left early.
It has been freezing cold this past week.
I've lost 18 pounds this year.
I was trying.
Plenty to catch up on.
I'll try and catch up.
Pictures taken this morning in both the front and back yard......................
 Our life is made up of time. Our days are measured in hours, our pay measured by those hours, our knowledge is measured by years. [...] And yet time eventually runs out and you wonder in your heart of hearts if those seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years and decades were being spent the best way they possibly could...................Cecelia Ahern

No comments:

Post a Comment